Ramblings Of A Suburban Mummy – Disclosure Policy
This blog is my personal blog written and edited by me, this disclosure policy applies to content found on this blog. For questions about this blog, please contact me at email@example.com. I want to be open and honest about how I write this blog so baring that in mind you might want to know the following:
- I accept free products, services, travel and event tickets in the process of writing this blog.I write as honestly as possible about my experiences and the products or services concerned.
- If I have accepted a product or payment in relation to a blog post, I will indicate this at the bottom of the post with an icon to show this, payments received will not alter my honest opinions of products or services, posts may be labelled, sponsored, paid or featured.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- I accept paid advertising and advertorial posts.
- I do use affiliate scheme links, whereby should you buy from an advertised seller then I may receive a small payment for sharing that link.
What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
Tracking/user analysis cookies. This allows me to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics and Quantcast) to do so.
Advertising: The advertising banners on this site occasionally will use marketing cookies to show you adverts that you might be more interested in. This tracking system is anonymised and therefore it does not know who you are, it just uses the limited information available to it (via cookies) to serve you ads that may be relevant to you
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that it may negatively affect your experience of this site.Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Any email addresses provided to this blog will remain confidential and will only be used for the specific purpose that you provide it for.