Blueberry and Granola Yoghurt Pots
This is one of my favourite breakfasts and I’ve been meaning to blog it for ages but never seem to get round to it!
Anywhere, it’s really simple to make but so delicious and the kids will love it too!
Blueberry and Granola Yoghurt Pots Recipe
1 large pot of Total 0% Greek yoghurt
4 small handfuls of blueberries
8 tablespoons of granola
How to make it:
1. Take 4 glasses (plastic for kids)
2. Put a 1/3rd of a handful of blueberries into the bottom of each glass
3. Next add a large spoonful of greek yoghurt
4. Next drizzle with maple syrup
5. Add a tblsp of granola
6. Repeat steps 2-5
7. Finish each glass with the final blueberries and a final dash of maple syrup
Scrummy! You really can’t go wrong!
I received some Total Greek Yoghurt and this is my favourite way of using the plain greek yoghurt, they also do split pots now that have plain yoghurt in one side and a topping in the other. They are very tasty and very filling! Try the plain yoghurt with tinned peaches and blueberries too, so refreshing!