Cheesy Chicken Dippers
C has been asking me for chicken and peas since 8am this morning so I decided to make my Cheesy Chicken Dippers for lunch
I came up with this recipe recently and its become a firm favourite as its easy for me and tasty for him!!
What you need for Cheesy Chicken Dippers:
200g chicken breast
2 slices white bread
20g plain flour
– Preheat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4
– Put the flour into a shallow bowl, whisk the egg and put that into a separate bowl.
– Whizz up the bread to make fine breadcrumbs (or grate them if you don’t have a food processor) and pour onto a plate
– Grate the cheese finely and mix into the breadcrumbs
– Slice the chicken into fingers
– Dip the chicken fingers into the flour, then the egg then the breadcrumb mix until well coated, place the dippers on a baking tray and cook for about 15 minutes until they are golden brown and sizzling.
Serve with veggies, chips or wedges (or pretty much any side dish going!) and ketchup or mayonnaise for dipping!
I love these Cheesy Chicken Dippers because I know exactly what is in them and as they are oven cooked they are healthy and tasty! Especially good for when they have friends round for tea!